The Shack will grow your faith

I just finished reading, The Shack by William Paul Young. It has to be the most riveting, touching, astounding, mind-blowing, faith-expanding book (other than the Bible) that I've read in a VERY long time. Young's description of faith and relationships will take you to a new level of understanding of both. I could barely put the book down at the end of my day as I'd read it in bed knowing that if I didn't, I wouldn't get enough sleep for the coming day. His character development and descriptive skills will immerse you in the story, and bring you back for more . . . and as soon as you can find a spare minute. I recommend this book with a "thumbs up," "five stars," and any other endorsement you wish to apply.
You can read a portion of the book before you buy to see what I mean. Just click on this address, www.TheShack.com, and look for the Read link in the header.
Labels: Books


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home